Charge Nurse Managers
|Position #||Applications Closes||Work Type|
|03 April 2019|| Full time
Following a Review at Mercy, we have created two new positions, for which we are seeking highly motivated, clinically current, proactive nurse leaders to be a key part of our Senior Nursing team.
If being at the forefront of promoting excellence in patient care is important to you, then consider one of these roles:
- Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM Coolock) - providing operational, administrative and clinical leadership to our Coolock Ward, Day Stay staff and patients. Preadmissions and Suite 22 teams also report to this position.
- Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM McAuley) - providing operational, administrative and clinical leadership to McAuley staff and patients in our inpatient ward McAuley, along with oversight of ICU services.
Mercy Hospital is committed to providing the highest standard of care through our focus on values, safety and service. The Charge Nurse Managers are full time permanent roles, with responsibility for providing clinical, operational and administrative leadership to the above clinical areas.
These roles will ensure an overarching clinical presence and expertise for nurses and patients, by:
- Providing excellent clinical leadership for staff,
- Being recognised as a Clinical expert/resource by staff,
- Working clinically alongside staff to influence effective and high quality nursing practice,
- Facilitating process improvement through a quality focus,
- Ensuring effective management of patient flow and resources within areas of responsibility,
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with all staff and Specialists,
- Communicating and demonstrating Mercy’s shared purpose and values.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years recentclinical practice in surgical, acute and/or high dependency patient area.
- Be registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand, pursuant to the Nurses Act 1977, as a Registered Nurse and hold a current Annual Practising Certificate.
- Have achieved or is working towards a Post Graduate qualification relevant to area of practice.
- Have a proven ability to work collaboratively, as well as developing and maintaining positive working relationships with key members of staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
Mercy offers a wide range of staff benefits including: competitive remuneration, subsidised meals, free on-site car parking facilities, subsidised gym memberships to name a few. Support for ongoing training and personal development opportunities are also offered.
For more information about the role please email HR Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please click here
Applications close 3 April 2019 at 5pm