I specialise in Gastroenterology (including General Hepatology), Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (Colonoscopy) and practice in the Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Practice.
I believe in providing a personal consultant service with a broad international background of experience.
QualificationsFederal Diploma 1974 Switzerland; MD 1979 Bern
Vocational ScopeInternal Medicine
Post Fellowship Training
- Inselspital, Bern, Switzerland. 1978 - 1980
- Research Fellowship University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. 1980 - 1982
- Senior Registrar Kantonspital Bruderholz, Basle, Switzerland
- Consultant Gastroenterologist Healthcare Otago, Dunedin to 2014
Positions and Memberships
- Senior Lecturer in Medicine, University of Otago, Dunedin. 1986 - 2014
- President New Zealand Society of Gastroenterology, 1998 - 2000
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.