I work as a general Ophthalmologist caring for patients with problems such as cataract, glaucoma, squint, retinal, corneal, lid and tear problems. My special interests are in cataract, squint and lid surgery.
- lid and tear problems
QualificationsMB ChB 1980 Otago; FRACS 1987; FRANZCO 1988; FCOphth 1989
Post Fellowship Training
- Dunedin Public Hospital, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Positions and Memberships
- Ophthalmologist, Dunedin Public Hospital
- Clinical Lecturer, University of Otago
- Director Save Sight Society
- Trustee New Zealand National Eye Bank
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.