Mercy Hospital is a private not-for-profit organisation with charitable status.
The organisation is owned by Nga Whaea Atawhai o Aotearoa Sisters of Mercy New Zealand. The hospital was established in 1936 and relocated to the current Maori Hill site in 1969. Our main focus is private elective surgery with six theatres, a two bed ICU facility, forty-one inpatient beds, twenty-four day surgery beds, six day surgery chairs along with a fully equipped Cardiac Catheterisation Lab.
Referral to Mercy Hospital and Manaaki by Mercy for a procedure or surgery follows a consultation with a Specialist.
Specialist services that can be accessed are listed at Marinoto Clinic & Specialities.