I am a general cardiologist with a sub-speciality training in interventional cardiology. I specialise in the assessment of patients with chest pain, along with expertise in valvular heart disease and heart rhythm disorders.
I work with the team at Mercy Care East to provide a full range of cardiac investigations including stress testing (both exercise ECG and stress echocardiography), echocardiography and cardiac rhythm monitoring.
QualificationsMB ChB 1996 Bristol; MRCP (UK) 1999; CCT (UK) (Cardio) 2009; FRCP Edin 2010; FRACP 2017 - Internal medicine
Vocational ScopeInternal Medicine
Post Fellowship Training
- Green Lane Hospital, Auckland. 2000-2003
- South West Training Scheme, UK (Bristol and Taunton). 2003-2008
- Consultant Cardiologist, Weston and Bristol Royal Infirmary. 2008-2013
Positions and Memberships
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, SDHB
- Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Otago
- Direct, Otago Clinical Skills Laboratory
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.