I specialise in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
My particular interests are:
- Genetic counseling and diagnosis
- Office gynaecology
- Specialist colposcopy and treatment
- Surgical gynaecology, particularly vaginal surgery
QualificationsMB ChB 1982 Leeds; DRCOG 1984; MRCOG 1987; FRANZCOG 1991; FRCOG 2000
Vocational ScopeObstetrics & Gynaecology
Post Fellowship Training
Pre-membership Training – In England
- Leeds General & St James University Hospital, Leeds 1983-1984
- Jessop Women’s Hospital, Sheffield 1985-1986
- Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester 1987
Post-membership Training – In New Zealand
- Dunedin Public Hospital, Otago 1988-1991
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.