Mr Grant is a Consultant General, Upper GI and Bariatric Surgeon at Dunedin Hospital with specialist training and experience in advanced minimally invasive surgery. His specialist interests include: weight loss surgery, the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, and abdominal wall hernias.
- Management of general surgical conditions
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic weight loss surgery
- Laparoscopic anti-reflux surgery
- Laparoscopic abdominal wall hernia surgery
- Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery
QualificationsMB BS 1999 Lond; FRACS (GS) 2013
Vocational ScopeGeneral Surgery
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.