Gail is a physiotherapist providing pelvic health and musculoskeletal consultations at Mercy Physiotherapy Clinic.
- PGCert Continence Management
- PGCert Higher Education Teaching
Common pelvic health conditions treated include:
- Incontinence (urinary and faecal)
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Birth injuries
- Pregnancy-related low back pain
- Persistent pelvic pain
- Pre and post-operative prostatectomy
QualificationsState Exam Physiotherapy
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.