- Tumours benign and malignant
- CSF work
- Pain: cranial nerves decompression like Trigeminal neuralgia
- Cranio-vertebral decompression for Chiari condition
- Traumatic diseases including discectomies and fixation with minimally invasive techniques.
- Degenerative spinal diseases with conservative and surgical management including keyhole and open techniques including decompression or fusion or both.
- Tumours and vascular lesions.
Peripheral nerves surgery.
QualificationsMD 1994 Damascus; FRCS(N) 2006; CCT (UK) (Neuro) 2007
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.