Orthopaedic Surgery of the Lower Limb. This includes Hip, Knee and Ankle replacement, trauma and sports injuries, as well as deformity and arthritis surgery.
I have a special interest in Knee Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Surgery.
QualificationsMB ChB 1995 Otago; FRACS (Orth) 2005
Vocational ScopeOrthopaedic Surgery
Post Fellowship Training
My Orthopaedic training was completed in New Zealand, predominately in Dunedin and Christchurch. I underwent further subspecialty training in Knee Surgery and Foot and Ankle Surgery in Melbourne, Australia.
Positions and Membership
- Clinical Lecturer University of Otago
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- New Zealand Orthopaedic Association
- New Zealand Knee and Sports Surgery Society
- New Zealand Foot and Ankle Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.