Completed training as General Surgical Fellow of the Royal Australasian College in Auckland and Dunedin in 2002.
Travelled to the UK to complete Specialist Breast Fellowship at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital (Exeter, Devon) and the Edinburgh Breast Unit based at the Western and General Hospital, Edinburgh, in 2003.
QualificationsMB ChB 1990 Glasgow; FRACS (GS) 2002
Vocational ScopeGeneral Surgery
Post Fellowship Training
Positions and Memberships
- Consultant General and Breast Surgeon, Dunedin Hospital since 2003;
- Senior Clinical Lecturer in Surgery, University of Otago Medical School, since 2004;
- Regional Director of PreSet Surgical Training for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons since 2007;
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Fellowship number 10218);
- Foundation member of "Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand";
- Member of the New Zealand Association of General Surgeons
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.