I am interested in all fields of orthopaedic surgery and am happy to see and treat people with any musculoskeletal problem.
I am particularly interested in sporting injuries and in children's orthopaedics.
QualificationsMB ChB 1983 Otago; FRACS 1991
Vocational ScopeOrthopaedic Surgery
Post Fellowship Training
- Dunedin and Christchurch Hospitals 1988 - 1991
- Shriner's Hospital for Crippled Children, Portland, USA 1992
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Gloucester, England 1993
Positions and Memberships
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dunedin Public Hospital
- Clinical Lecturer, University of Otago
- Member Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of New Zealand
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dunedin Public Hospital since 1993
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.