I am a general Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in problems of the shoulder and knee.
- Knee surgery
QualificationsMB ChB 1981 Otago; FRACS (Orth) 1991
Vocational ScopeOrthopaedic Surgery
Post Fellowship Training
- New Zealand Orthopaedic training programme 1988-1991
- FRACS (Orthopaedic) 1991
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, London, UK Spine Surgery fellowship 1992
- Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, Berks. UK Shoulder and Degenerative Lumbar Spine Surgery 1993
Positions and Memberships
- Member NZ Orthopaedic Association
- Member NZ Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Member NZ Spine Society
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dunedin Hospital
- Clinical Lecturer in Orthopaedics, University of Otago
This information has been provided by https://www.healthpoint.co.nz, helping people better understand and use New Zealand health services.